I live in a subsidized 55+ apartment complex. I am on

I live in a...

I live in a subsidized 55+ apartment complex. I am on disability and can no longer afford my credit card payments. I am recertified by the management company annually. I have never been late or missed a rent payment. Will they decertify and evict just because my credit cards are delinquents?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Lancaster, ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I can't file bankruptcy until I pay my atty...I'm on monthly payments. My credit report is showing my credit cards in a past due status

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at this time...not that I can think of

3/11/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Your housing should not be impacted. You can also work out repayment plans with the various creditors.If useful, martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Not having my credit card payments will insure cash flow to make rent payments. Though no matter what else is due rent is paid first and on time, always. Should I talk to them sooner rather than later and advise them of my situation? Prior toe certifications?
I would speak with them which should be well received and collaborative.Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
I should have said recertification
Right. I got that. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as experts are not employees of the site and do not get any credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney