I signed an agreement clearly stating I would receive a

check for 10k and beginning...
I signed an agreement clearly stating I would receive a check for 10k and beginning January 1, 2018 a payment of $850.00 would be paid to me and every month thereafter of $850.00 until the amount 15k. As of yet, I have not received the first $850.00.
Truthfully, i was forced to make this agreement. Either sign it or you will get nothing. So the agreement has been breached by the payee. Can it ever become null or avoid?
3/11/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal request this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting you this evening with your request.

A settlement is an enforceable contractual agreement.

DO you still have a copy of the agreement, a review of this may be possible as an additional service, just let me know and select premium service document review.

In relation to the settlement offer you can sue in the civil court for the amount, interest and attorney's fees.

This is something you should be considering to recover the settlement

Looking forward to your follow up.

In return remember to rate positively today.

I'm an independent legal expert and get a credit after you rate positively today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Thank you for the information. It’s hard for me to grasp that she can change “the plan” and not follow the agreement signed by all who are involved.

Yes, I just indicated that a settlement agreement is a binding legal contract; your remedy is to sue in civil court for specific performance of the settlement agreement.

You can claim interest, court costs, and attorney's fees.

I'm an independent legal expert and by you leaving a positive rating today I'll get a credit for my time.

FIVE STARS or your rating is appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer