How come I heard people talking about Fort Knox is empty?

Isn’t where our nation hold...
How come I heard people talking about Fort Knox is empty? Isn’t where our nation hold the wealth?
I googled and read stuff about it.. but I guess I already paid so maybe expert can shed some light ?
3/11/2018
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

Hi, I’m Sean and I will be assisting you as an expert today. I’m an attorney with more than 20 years of experience. It is my goal to provide a solid overview of your situation. Whether the analysis is good or bad as to your matter, I want to make sure you understand any points you need and that you have options to better address the questions you have. If I am able, I will also provide you with some resources. Please note that the system, independent from me, may offer a phone call. You are not obligated to engage in a phone call, but I am happy to speak if you desire. This is completely up to you.

I am happy to share what I have learned over the years that I believe to be true and which explains why people say Fort Knox is empty. Let me know if you would like me to provide some detail

I really like you! :)
you think it is true ? Yes please share detail.

So from all I have read and studied about, it appears that historically Fort Knox was the location that was the central depot for all of the gold reserves in the US. Super secret, super guarded and rarely did those who were stationed there have anything to say about it. Then it began to change.

When Fort Knox was opened in Kentucky, it was in the middle of nowhere and really not on anyone's radar. There were a couple of PR opportunities and people found out the entire gold reserve of the US was stored there. People started to ask questions,

So here is where the lore gets speculative.

Some people believe our gold is still stored there. Other's believe that over the last 30-50 years it has been slowly moved and parceled out to a variety of locations. These people believe Fort Knox is now empty.

Back when 9/11 occurred, there was a great deal of talk that some of the outlying buildings were where the bulk of the gold reserves were stored.

The reality is that the gold is somewhere. Some believe that Fort Knox is empty and that it is only maintained for show and to try to distract people from where the gold really is. I have read some stories that the gold is stored in Area 51 in Nevada. Some say that it is in the mountains of West Virginia or even in the Rockies.

The reality, I believe is that the government is being dodgy as to where it is. I believe that they like the idea that people are always guessing and that no one official place is listed. That means for the general public no one can say.

The reality is that it is probably parceled out in a variety of locations so if something happened one place, the rest would be safe.

Understand this is a guess, but as long as we are asking and guessing, I believe the government is happy.

Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer
Thank you for that answer. That’s pretty secure and smart about US. I guess I would probably have done the same if I have a lot of wealth to be responsible for, hiding them in variety places. at least all won’t perish at the same time.You don’t think this has do with the legend story about the advance ancient people whom were here mining gold dug up Grand Canyon to patch up their home or wherever they were from right ������

So, I believe that the reality of it is misdirection plain and simple. I think the US wants us to focus on what the right hand is doing while they do the main work with the other.

I believe that if they can sell a narrative that is different from reality it will perpetuate itself.

I don't think that the machine that is the government can effectively coordinate something to far beyond that.

In all reality there is probably a hidden agency of accountants that keep a careful watch over the gold and a bunch of other stuff while we all speculate where it all is.

I guess that’s why we pay taxes... so they can keep us rest assured and not having to worry about big stuff since we’re all just bunch of kids to them. Lol

That made me laugh. Couldn't agree with you more.

Pleasure talking!