In 2000 ca notary had us each sin Pre Nup docs 2 each

Https://www.google.com/search?q=legal+opinion+in+ca+notary+journal+signature+line+is+diagonal+our+notary+had+us+sign+diagonally+in+ca+year+2000&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=isnv&ei=f5WkWpHSJ4es8AO7qaTgCA&start=10&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=725 in 2000 ca...

Https://www.google.com/search?q=legal+opinion+in+ca+notary+journal+signature+line+is+diagonal+our+notary+had+us+sign+diagonally+in+ca+year+2000&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=isnv&ei=f5WkWpHSJ4es8AO7qaTgCA&start=10&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=725 in 2000 ca notary had us each sin Pre Nup docs 2 each signature diagonialy is that illegal in 2000 ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We have photos showing signed out of sequence and our signatures singsed on by line but diagonialy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Trying to invalidate Pre nup

Photo sent
This was done dec 28 2000
3/11/2018
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Lawyer

Hello, and welcome. I am a licensed attorney and happy to assist.

I took a look at the pictures you submitted and there's nothing to worry about. Signing diagonally is fine. Signatures are valid.

I hope this helps. If you need additional information or clarification, just let me know and I will continue to provide assistance. If I have answered your question, please remember to leave a positive rating where indicated. Five star ratings are especially appreciated.

Good luck!

Best,
Attorney 1

PS - If you want to invalidate the prenup, look to the document, itself. Many prenups have holes in them of which the parties are not aware upon signing. You can have an attorney pick the document apart and maybe find holes to invalidate the document.

Is there anything else I can do for you tonight? I'm here to help.

Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Lawyer
Currently [email protected] ca notary rules says diagonally is illegL
Ca law says waiver of further disclosure should be signed before a notary and before signing the pre Nup agreement look at last two lines - signed out of sequenceI want to invalidate this document would this stand up in court to invalidate these contracts?