How difficult is it to sue Microsoft?

Customer Question
how difficult is it to sue Microsoft?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

.

Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

You can sue any company - but obviously you'd want to consider the resources of that company and Microsoft is one of the largest and has quite a bit in the way of resources to challenge any litigation.

can I tell you the details and you can tell me if I have a case?
sorry I don't have skpe
microsoft did an update on my computer and files went missing. Then when I got them to work on my computer remotely they deleted my mother's photos who recently passed away. I have been sick over this. really sick.

I'd be happy to listen to the details - and I can tell you the facts that a court would consider in any action that is filed. I cannot tell you whether you "have a case" because that would constitute giving you a legal opinion. It's a fine line, of course, but I just wanted you to understand the difference..... we can give you general educational/legal information.

I saw that people are having problems but I am being very truthful. this really happened and I am devastated