American and have encountered, on several occasions,

Customer Question
I am Asian-American and...

I am Asian-American and have encountered, on several occasions, unpleasent events as a customer of Lowe's on purchases and installation sales. i have complained to the department and requested to cancel my current purchases as well as the installations that was incomplete. i was contacted by the store manger today and told me that they will not refund the cabinets installed even though the installation was incomplete. the same manager. I called the store manager back to verify the refunded items. no more than 1 minute into the conversation, she said: "I am not going to take your abuse." and all I did was asking her why not refund the installation of the cabinets. this appeared to have been the retaliation to the previous complaints that i made which still have not been resolved. what can I do to resolve the issues?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It took 9 months for them to quote me on a bathroom installation that I was ultimately discouraged to go forward. the cost of the installation sale kept being increased due to certain small parts that the installer does not perform, but will do it with additional cost when it did not included in the sale contract.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

So to be clear you are seeking partial reimbursement for cabinets not correctly installed?

Did you still need assistance on the above?