Can you tell me penalty for importing 20 grams of Nembutal…

Can you tell me...

Can you tell me penalty for importing 20 grams of Nembutal online or in person to United States from Mexico?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

3/10/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Ok

Nembutal is a Scheduled II controlled substance. Ordering it online and having it shipped to you would be a Federal offense. Assuming drug-sniffing dogs picked up the scent at customs, what could happen would be that the courier who brings it to your door would be an undercover offer. Once you took the package in you could be arrested by the Feds for unlawful possession of a controlled substance. The maximum possible penalty for any amount of a Schedule II substance is 20 years of prison, and while that sentence is unlikely, you are talking about more serious consequences than what would happen in a state prosecution.

Additionally, many of these foreign so-called pharmacies are out-and-out frauds. They have too good to be true prices, don't require any prescription, but you can end up with nothing at all or get counterfeit pills. They can also store your credit card numbers and commit identity theft.

Worse yet, some of these thieves are also blackmailers. So you can get a call from someone pretending to be the DEA and threatening you with an arrest unless you wire them money.

Whether these places are real or fake, it is in no way worth the risk to deal with them..

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Phone call session started

Calling shortly.