Who do I speak to at my bank to find a lost refund

Customer Question
Who do I speak...

Who do I speak to at my bank to find a lost refund transaction

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

Virginia. The purchase was made at the end of January

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have verbally reported it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No Who do I speak to about a refund transaction at my bank

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - what was the nature of the refund? Online purchase? Something through the bank?

It was an online purchase at amazon. I returned the item.
I am waiting
I only want an answer to this question

Okay - thank you for the information. The first place you need to start is with Amazon. You need to make sure that they have gotten the item back and initiated the return process. If they have, depending on the amount, it can take 3-5 business days to show in your account. If it has been longer than that, you can contact your credit card company. They will tell you what is going on with that charge and why the refund hasn't hit your account yet. The bank would not be any help with this.