I would like to draft the letter to the state for me. The…

I would like to draft...
I would like to draft the letter to the state for me. The child does know my ex will this hurt anything.
3/10/2018
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

Alright, first step.

One letter, addressed to Oklahoma, outlining all issues, requesting change and proper forms be mailed to you and putting them on notice of the issue. There may be some information that I will need you to put in that I will leave blank for you - particulars identifying your child - I will note where these go.

If this is good, accept and rate on this answer and the next step will be the premium offer.

Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I accept

Okay, for some reason this thread is not allowing me to enter the Premium services request. Ill do it under the other one. Standby!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

Just transmitted the letter via the other thread.

Thanks again!

Sean K
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer