NC employee for about 2 3/4 years, considering taking action…

Hi. NC employee...

Hi. NC employee for about 2 3/4 years, considering taking action for wrongful termination, harassment and discrimination. I kept good records. Hostile workplace. I did meet w/ local EEOC office and learned I do not meet their parameters for further action.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Like I said, I did meet w/ EEOC. I have not yet met w/ the NC Dept. of Labor.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

3/10/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Here's an example: Fired because I was "in the bottom 10% of the workforce". But, I was training new employees for the past 18 months. I have this on tape. How could I be in the bottom 10% yet be told to train new staff?
Makes no sense. On review of your facts, you have a good case.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I am going to seek out other means at this point. Perhaps, I can receive an initial face-to-face free consultation.
Ok. If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me! Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Acceptable. Thank you.
Thanks. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney