That was good advise. Maybe enough to jolt her into action.

That was good advise Dan...
That was good advise Dan. Maybe enough to jolt her into action. One more question, if I make financial arrangements with Sallie Mae, will they then stop pursuing her, and only look to me to pay the loan off completely?
3/10/2018
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

No - you working with Sallie Mae will allow you to tell them what is going on with your granddaughter and because she is the primary on the loan, they will continue to pursue her.

You would also be able to give them any update contact information that you are able to get. I wish you the best and I'm sorry you are going through this. Please rate my response with 5 stars

DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer