I had a civil judgement filed on me and my business from the…

Customer Question
I had a civil...

I had a civil judgement filed on me and my business from the SEC in 2015. The SEC in our deposition they would not inform the public if I agreed to the terms they laid out.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from state to state, can you tell me where the company is registered?

SEC office Ft. Worth Tx

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

It was filed and I'm paying the SEC payments until the amout I owe is complet. The internet has blasted me and has made my ability to pay off this debt very hard. I did not loose my license because this was a civil case. I have to deal with this everytime I visit with a new client and I do not get their business due to published reports on Google. The court case was completed the 12th of November 2015

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

YES, can I get my information removed from search engines and still be within the law. I don't need any more problems

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Are you asking how to reduce the online exposure and coverage?
i'm asking if I can remove it
You can use search engine optimization to bury it by adding new content. You can also request posts be removed as violation of the agreement. A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
No, this is not what I wanted, I just canceled my membership
Ok. Good luck.