Ow. I am in Missouri however the person is in California and…

Customer Question
I am in Missouri...

I am in Missouri however the person is in California and would have done the background check when I was living there

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

That is what I want to know? can I find out if he has checked on me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What did he find out and when

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/10/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today - what specifically do you need help with? To see if someone has run a background check on you in another state?

I lived in Ramona California and I need to find out if an individual ran a background check on me is that possible
No thank you

You have a few options that you can take to determine this, but ultimately it will be very difficult to see if someone has run a background check. The first option is to have a full credit report done on yourself as this would show you who accessed your credit information recently. You can run your own background check on yourself and this will also tell you if your history has been accessed recently. Unfortunately, if the background check that was run on you did not access your credit history, it would be very difficult to see if anything has been run.

I wish there was a more direct answer for you - can you please rate my answer with 5 stars