The law in the state of NH. River water, NH. Fish and Game…

Customer Question
The law in the...

The law in the state of NH. River water, NH. Fish and Game Officer ( they have power enough to arrest individuals) stop my life partner and my son and self.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Wasted the five of us under a large pine tree next to the river the canoe was right there he should have enforced the law it is the law in the state of New Hampshire to either have a life-saving garment on your body or In Your Vessel neither were there yet Eric the fish and game officer and his cameraman who was filming a weeks long document following the fish and game officer around to show the people in the United States how he does his work because he did not follow the law he killed my best friend my fiance my life partner to death. Even when he came around the second time and witnessed my son diving into the waters to pull Justin up the fish and game officer stood on the bank of the river waving at the camera man to put his camera down he did not Dive In The Water to help my son with Justin Justin was brought above water but my son could not hold him he needed help I had a device on my body that would have taken me ten to 15 minutes to get off if I don't go in the water I would have drowned myself the fishing game officer had a flotation device with him but he just stood on the bank of the river and told me that he would go get his boat which took 20 minutes to do he left with the cameraman whispering in the guy's ear as they disappeared the dirt road he is responsible for my partner ***** ***** he is responsible for the death because he did not do his job he did not give us a ticket for not having life jackets on our body or in our person you can simply look up the rules and it is the first rule I believe that is mentioned he took time to check my fishing license and he took time approximately 10 minutes until the rain let up to either give Justin a warning or give him a ticket and since I knew Justin so well we had been together for 12 years everyday we were together we had no time apart except for maybe the time he traveled to California to watch his brother get married. Justin and I worked together side by side it was just us I bought this property up here with the cash I had from selling my home in Connecticut so that Justin and I can start a new life and we did that and then our house burnt down at the moment I live in the garage this is the eighth year I have been living in a garage if the fishing game warden had done his job had given just in a warning or even a ticket Justin would have been live today Justin wouldn't do anything that would cause an article negative in the Local Yocal police paper which in turn would go to the New Hampshire Chronicle Justin had his own private business which I spent almost $100,000 arranging for his business he was very successful he had been doing it all his life but I wanted him to have his own business so I sold my half million dollar home in Connecticut and moved all the way North in New Hampshire a town that had only one Chimney Sweep and they were very bad very bad work the Town needed Justin he had hundreds of clients all satisfied. All those customers who were friends and he always introduced me as his wife to everybody he didn't want negative newspaper clippings he would have he'd the fishing games warning if he had only said something we would have put the canoe on the truck and we would have gone home got the other boat and going up to the Connecticut Lakes we did not know that life preservers were mandatory in the state of New Hampshire we had them we just didn't have them with us. So after reading that what kind of a lawyer would take a case like this a wrongful death I call it murder in the third degree they don't do anything about it Justin was only 34 his birthday is ***** 24th and he died June 29th. He had several jobs listed to repair or rebuild chimney he had taken deposits from each person we charge a third so we can buy the materials I and my son did one of the chimney but the other two customers wouldn't let me do it because I was not a certified Chimney Sweep so I have to pay back approximately $3,000 two individuals that we took deposits from I say we but

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Sincerely ***** ***** and stuck way up here in the North country of New Hampshire while my entire family lives in Connecticut. Justin's mother the snake that she is took any money that I had in the bank account and he she do that it was my money because I won the lottery in 2005 and I had money put aside and it was all in Justin's account we shared that account and she took every penny

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No no lawsuit has been filed the fishing game department in the head of the fish and game department for New Hampshire is well aware and I shared with him what his employee didn't do but they have done nothing not even come to my house and apologize, the boys know the story of course the funeral parlor knows the story my son was right there he knows the story and a lot of it is on film a company based out of somewhere in Upstate New York I think it's called eargl

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
I spoke with the chief the head of New Hampshire Fish and Game about Eric the fish and game officer and what he didn't do and what he did do course he was more concerned about being filmed you can see by his stance and the way he tried to keep fixing his hat and hair and he kept looking at camera man he was careless and completely wrong for not doing his appointed position he should have been fired but instead almost a year later he got a promotion
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call and speack with me.
I want a lawer too handle this. It would be almost impossible for me to do it on my own I need to know if I have to write to the state capitol to the governor requesting that a trial for the Department of fishing game targeting the officer on location and the officers boss. The only litigation I was able to do on my own was many years ago for a security deposit that had not been turnt return to me which happened to be in the state of Connecticut and the laws completely are clear if your deposit is not returned to you within 30 days you are entitled to double the amount including any accrued interest I won that case but this is 2 difficult I am sure there are many loopholes thank you for your time if you could please give me a estimated time when I should expect the call
Answered in 3 days by:
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
i must in good conscience continue with this,
State of New Hampshire, is where this transpired. I really would like somebody to call me i despise typeing 603- 667- 1752
Please call today ! ! I get the run around from all One attorney said why would i do such a thing to a man with a salary of $26,000. Thats not the point plus its not just against hime its the whole crooked system. From my Selectmen of many years not only the police but the attorneys judges are not on the up-and-up. The filming company crop out crucial highlights, only showing the highlights of the fishing game officer doing certain aspects of his job they didn't show that he had carried a life-saving device down to the water with him I watched him retrieve it from behind his seat, i had a 100 foot robe. Justin an my son had been about 30 ft. From the shallow water an shore would be able to hold on to it they didn't show my son stripping down to his underwear and spending 10 to 20 minutes diving in the deep water and bringing Justin up by his ponytail The First Time Justin was coughing and screaming and his hands were thrashing about hitting my son in the face my son lost him but he don't down and got him again this time his body was lifeless but slippery and heavy my son needed the fishing game officers help and he just stood there he told me he would go get his boat now the man is half dead we did not have time for him to go get his boat there was not any Witnesses except for the camera man to fish and game officer my son and myself a few minutes after that stranger started to arrive putting their boats in the water and paddling around to help my son yet the fishing game officer just stood there doing nothing I shoved him I hit him I screamed at him I even pulled his hair I pushed him towards the water and then he left with the cameraman and they thought they were whispering but I heard him he said we have to call in search-and-rescue that means he expected Justin to be dead already it took him 20 minutes to come back with his boat I cry everyday I and Justin have lost the business that I had spent every penny I had on we moved up here in 2008 Justin proposed to me when he was 25 we have been together every day since 2005 we worked together we fished together we hiked together everything we did was together we only had us we had no family up here be filming company was located in upstate New York they aired this segment on the television several times blocking out our faces and a missing all the crucial highlights it only showed the highlights of the fishing game officer doing certain aspects of his job they didn't show that he had carried a life saving device down to the water with him they didn't show that I had a hundred feet of rope that we could have tied to the life saving device throwing it out in the water so that the fishing game officer would be able to hold on to it they didn't show my son stripping down to his underwear and spending 10 to 20 minutes diving in the deep water and bringing Justin up by his ponytail the first time Justin was coughing and screaming and his hands were trashing about hitting my son in the face my son lost him but he don't down and got him again this time his body was lifeless but slippery and heavy my son needed the fishing game officers help and he just stood there he told me he would go get his boat now the man is half dead we did not have time for him to go get his boat there was not any witnesses except for the cameraman the fishing game officer my son and myself a few minutes after that stranger started to arrive putting their boat in the water and paddling around to help my son yet the fishing game officer just stood there doing nothing I shoved him I hit him I screamed at him I even pulled his hair I pushed him towards the water and then he left with the camera man and they thought they were whispering but I heard him he said we have to call in search and rescue that means he expected Justin to be dead already it took him 20 minutes to come back with his boat I cry everyday I and Justin have lost the business that I had spent every penny I had on we moved up here and 2008 Justin proposed to me when he was 25 we have been together everyday since 2005 we worked together we fit together we hiked together everything we did was together we only had us we had no family up here Justin was very successful in his business and it would have been just a matter of a couple of years we would have started to build our new house we wanted a log cabin his death occurred on June 29th 2016 a little over a month since his 34th birthday I am about 20 years older than him the deal was I would give him everything and he would own it until he died and then he would pass it on to my children it was a packed that we made I was supposed to die first not him the time is running out in order to bring a case against the fish and game department in the state of New Hampshire I believe it'
Please please call me i have so much to say and I have rheumatoid arthritis in my fingers it's very hard for me to type I would appreciate a few minutes of a professionals time. 1-***-***-**** Colebrook New Hampshire Jayne Latham-Benson-Smith Thank you for your valuable time sincerest
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

I am sorry to hear all of this. However, here is the problem you have with wildlife and fisheries. Under NH law, to prevail on a negligence claim, the plaintiff must show: (1) the defendants owed him a duty; (2) the defendants breached this duty; and (3) the breach proximately caused his injuries. See: VanDeMark v. McDonald's Corp., 153 N.H. 753, 756, 904 A.2d 627 (2006). The scope of the duty of care imposed upon the defendants, however, is limited by what risks, if any, are reasonably foreseeable. See: Walls v. Oxford Management Co., 137 N.H. 653, 656, 633 A.2d 103 (1993).

The NH court has held that a failure to rescue is legally not a duty that exists even for law enforcement or firemen. Under NH law furthermore, the officer has what is called statutory immunity in NH whereby he cannot be sued for his failure to enforce the law by exercising his discretion to not issue a citation or not to risk a rescue in dangerous water. See: Merrill v. Manchester, 114 NH 722 (NH 1974).

So, as sad as all of this is, legally you cannot sue the cameraman or the officer under the current NH laws I am sorry to have to tell you.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.