Is it legal if I don’t get served or notified for a court…

Is it legal if...

Is it legal if I don’t get served or notified for a court date?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And to clarify, can you tell me what paperwork has been filed?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filed for a motion to reinstate for child support modification since I missed my court date because of illness. Now the other party is trying to serve me with something else.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’m a vet with disability from social security and applied for VA benifits

3/10/2018
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help today - do you know what the other side served you with?

DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer
Texas
Call me
Phone call session started

Im happy I could help

Thank you