I want to know if I am able to file a civil and criminal…

Customer Question
Good morning Lawyer's Assistant:...

Good morning

Lawyer's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I want to know if I am able to file a civil and criminal lawsuit against a person

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We filed a statement with the police that he was providing my wife drugs

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

And now he claims he had sexual intercourse with her which is incorrect ..want to sue for deformation of character

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

When will the lawyer call me
What was the $5 for

I'm sorry; I don't participate in the phone call service; I will opt out so a contributor that participates may assist you. Thank you.

Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today - who is he telling and how is he telling people about the intercourse? What type of drugs?