I am at my friends home in hawaii. She has a smart house,

I am at my...

I am at my friends home in hawaii. She has a smart house, her exboyfriend has been hacking everything in her house. She can’t have email because he finds out her new email address and takes it over. She can’t have a cell phone he hacks into her cell phones, her TVs have been hacked, as well as her bank accounts. We have went to the FBI and called the FTC. All she is trying to do is get a restraining order on him. He is even fighting the restraining order.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?

This man might be doing fraud to other people as well. His nam is Robert E. Madow.

3/10/2018
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - What specifically do you need help with today?

All of it

Do you want to know about how to go after him personally for a criminal offense? I am not seeing a specific question I can answer.

DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer
Let me ask my friend. She is the one who needs help. It’s 0600 hours in Hawaii. I came our here to stay with her. I’m from California. She’s my friend for 52 years. I am sad to see her go through this. She has had two attorneys. They all say “prove it”! In fact her ex boyfriend went to law school passed the board, but never worked as an attorney. He worked in a bank. In fact he was her banker. She met him after her husband died. Long story short, I will go upstairs and see if she wants to talk about this right now. Last night she was about to.give up!
She is just waking up can you call in thirty minutes? The phone number is(###) ###-#### This is my cell phone.
My friends nam is Debby, my name is Cynthia. Debby said you can call in thirty minutes please!
Ok thank you
Phone call session started