I WENT TO A PLACE GET MY HAIRCUT. SHE REFUSED BECAUSE I ONLY…

I WENT TO A...

I WENT TO A PLACE GET MY HAIRCUT. SHE REFUSED BECAUSE I ONLY HAD ONE TEL.# I AM AT A LOST. WHY I NEED A TEL# ***** GET A HAIRCUT. MY WIFE HAD GIVEN THE NUMBER FOR HERSELFAND SHOP WOULD NOT ACCEPT IT.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

POLICE REPORT

3/10/2018
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

CAN I TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION?

Thank you for your follow up.

Generally NO.

A private business, such as hair salon / barbershop can setup its own rules and requirements before providing service to anyone and unless the customer can prove that they were refused service based on some type of illegal discrimination, such as, based on the customer's race, religion, ethnicity, etc...I am afraid there would not be any type of legal action that a customer who was refused service by a private business can take.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and good luck!

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law