I am dealing with a family court judge whom has defied

Customer Question
I am dealing with...

I am dealing with a family court judge whom has defied numerous statutes, in making his judgements, and does not feel constrained by the law. Moreover, he has deliberately interfered with my right to file an appeal, by withholding key documents, what is to be done with such an "outlaw" judge?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Hampshire

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, other than my appealing his rulings, via motions for reconsideration, where I cited controlling case law, as well as the statutes themselves.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that this judge has violated a plethora of laws, and is, frankly, intellectually dishonest

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/10/2018
Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Bruce Schreiber

Welcome & thank you for your question. I am the professional that will be assisting you. The procedure for filing a complaint regarding Judicial misconduct can be found here:

https://www.courts.state.nh.us/committees/judconductcomm/docs/ADMNJCC-Report-of-Alleged-Judicial-Misconduct-Procedure.PDF

Do you have further questions?