Given Americas litigious society is there an agreement that…

Customer Question
Given Americas litigious society...

Given Americas litigious society is there an agreement that i can have a passenger sign to limit my liability. I am thinking of posting a safe word in the car for a passenger to state if they think they are in danger. Can I get a passenger--a co worker to sign an agreement prior to letting them ride with me.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Texas 2016 Rolls Royce Ghost, I am a business owner.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, I just dont want to be sued. Employees sue over everything today. Even neighbors may sue if they think you drove too fast on the way to dinner.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to protect myself in todays america.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would like to have a written agreement prior to letting any passenger drive with me. Recently a guest said, whew I as scared that driver honked at me. Please let me out. I pulled over and called uber for the passenger. I have since ordered a placard for my vehciles stating if you feel unsafe please use the safe word UBER and I will immeciately pull over into a save haven and call UBER for you.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I seek a passenger disclosure for with the utilization of a safe word and a requirement that that they report a unsafe incident immediately and file a police report if they have a concern
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Perhaps something like a airline safety briefing but that the passenger sign it prior to traveling
3/10/2018
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your insurance and auto-contractual law question today. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your question. Because general negligent principles apply to auto accidents in the State of Texas you won't be liable for any accident is your auto or company's card that are due to no fault of yourself.

In relation to your own negligence it isn't possible to disclaim against negligence by putting a sign in your vehicle as the enforcement of this disclaimer would violate public policy.

So under the circumstances you need to exercise caution when driving.

The airline business is similar.

Under the circumstances you could request a fee for the potential liability and set your fees commensurately.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

In return remember to rate my response positively.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to create a form for any passenger riding with me. Stating that they are not cto communicate with the Driver unless to issue a safe word or sound a air horn provided to each passenger. I am tiered of the legal system where everyone sues everyone for the slightest tithing. . Can you create a form for me and what is the cost. contents. Do not create a distraction. Call a safe word. If driver does not respond, sound the supplied emergency airhorn ad call the police etc. How much for a legally binding form?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How much to create a form?

What I can do is review the form once you have prepared it. MY service here is limited to legal information so preparing forms isn't something I do.

Once you have prepared it , send it through to me and select premium service review and I will proceed to review it.

In relation to my previous answer.

remember to rate my response positively.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer