3 of my siblings filed to be the executor of my mothers

3 of my siblings...

3 of my siblings filed to be the executor of my mothers estate & did not inform the other 3 of us can we contest this?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They filed a petition to appoint my sister as the executor and didn't tell the three of us that there was a hearing for this. In their paperwork they also did not write down that we 3 exist.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm scared and a beneficiary too.

3/10/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Thank you!

So here consider your own lawyer and to file yourself to be added as co executor.You also can add yourself to the estate list of heirs.You have great facts to do this but you will need a local lawyer where probate is filed to do this.

Lawyer for you here

Contact the State Bar for Help

I am so sorry they did this to you,not to late to turn it around.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.Prayers to you here with all.

Ray, Lawyer

Have a good evening.

Thank you for your help!

Bye for now, if you have more post for ray only.