I have a protective order issued against me I have father…

I have a protective...

I have a protective order issued against me I have father wants him and contest part of it. My question I guess is due I have any other recourse to fight this protective order? Let me clarify that I went to the contest part of the court hearing and the court upheld the protective order I'm asking is there any other recourse that I should be able to take?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Let me clarify that I went to the contest part of the court hearing and the court upheld the protective order I'm asking is there any other recourse that I should be able to take? This order was issued in Clay County Indiana in a circuit court

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This order was issued in Clay County Indiana in a circuit court

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There has been no violations of the protective order but I don't believe the plaintiff has been keeping up with her address changes along with she keeps moving and I'm just wondering what recourse is I have.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The plaintiff was an ex-girlfriend who claimed that she lived at my residence when she didn't she had a residence at another address. This was proven in the court. She had a boyfriend the whole time that she was seeing me I was kind of puppet caught in her game
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I guess my biggest question is when I contested the PO to start with is that my last recourse or is there something else I can do to fight this?
3/10/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your question in relation to civil protection orders i Indiana this evening.

I'm attorney Bill assisting you. If a full order was entered against you, that is a permanent order, you could appeal the decision or file a motion for reconsideration if the order was erroneously given.

The filing period is 30 days from the permanent order.

There is also a possibility to a file a motion at a later time for termination/ relief from a protection order. There would need to a be a substantial change in the underlying circumstances and some time would have to have passed for an opposed termination motion to be successful.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

In return remembering to rate positively is how I get a credit for my time.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is always much appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I guess I'm still in question up do I have any sort of legal recourse to do against us po order that she is brought against me?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Im sorry that we are not connecting on this matter ,
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I only needed to know if I have any other recourse to fight this decision

If the facts alleged are in accurate or she lied in her application you need to appeal the order and motion for reconsideration as I indicated.

Filing a false PO is punishable under the laws of perjury and filing a false criminal report which are criminal offenses.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer