I will upload the agreement. I am not sure how the payment…

I will upload the agreement...
I will upload the agreement. I am not sure how the payment is done.
3/9/2018
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

The payment will likely be done through you account when I complete the review and return it to you so you can rate me once again. Working on it now....

ok thank you!

Finishing up now and will send it your way shortly.

Thank you

On overview of the Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press Publication Agreement attached. Please let me know if there are more questions.

That should have read - One overview....

Hi Sean,
I will review the comments you made, make a list of questions so I am clear about the comments. I would like to talk with you tomorrow or Monday if possible. Thank you! Cindy

I would be happy to do that. You can reach me here and I will get back.

As an aside, having dealt with a number of writers, many self published, I am also happy to recommend some other well established entities, marketing approaches and the like. Some have costs associated with them, but if you are about to spend $28,000, I believe that you could pay to have a cover designed, a book edited, ISBNs, marketing and availability on Amazon for much less than that.

Something additional to consider.

As before, 5 star ratings are always appreciated and the rating will complete the payment for the review. But as I said, follow up is included.

Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer