I need a lawyer my mother's dog bit another lady been

Customer Question
I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer my mother's dog bit another lady been looking out of eastland tx

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

We live in ranger texas which is eastland county

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes court is next week

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to tell story over the phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I need a lawer hadn't been able to find one to take case
I have money

I understand. I won't be able to represent you; however, I can help you understand your mother's rights and provide some solid recommendations if you'd like.

Well if u can't represent than I have to find someone else willing to take my case

One of the hardest things to do sometimes is find a lawyer that you can trust. Google searches are a good place to start, but usually the lawyers who pay the most in advertising can get bumped up to be on the first page regardless of their quality. One thing I recommend is going through your state’s lawyer referral service (LRS). The LRS in each state typically requires the attorney to have several years of practice, be free of discipline, and have adequate staffing to assist people. Here is the link for the Texas LRS - click here.

You can also search for attorneys on a website called Lawyer Legion (click here) that scours all 50 states based on the kind of attorney you need.

I'm very sorry. Did you have other questions for me today?