Wondering if my gf qualify for me to prof extreme hardship…

Customer Question
Wondering if my gf qualify...
Wondering if my gf qualify for me to prof extreme hardship
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
This question is for USA
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?

my gf and I are getting marry soon, we just have few questions about it like as I was brought to USA when I was a minor (15 years old) and I left when I was 17 and half and I come back 1 month before I turned 18 I didn’t qualify for daca and I believe I have to prof extreme hardship so I don’t have to go back to my country for 10 years
I’m just wondering if you are familiar with immigration law

I am not...but I will send this on to someone who may be