Has the T Hutto private prison been sued by the ACLU for…

Has the T Don...

Has the T Don Hutto private prison been sued by the ACLU for multiple offenses

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

KTexas and the rison is at Hutto, Tx.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am being told that T Don Hutto has been sued successfully by the ACLU

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know if this is true

3/9/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

There have been multiple lawsuits, more than 10, against this facility, by the ACLU. Here is the latest one from the ACLU: https://www.aclu.org/aclu-challenges-prison-conditions-hutto-detention-center

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.