Thank you for your last answer. Have another question is it…

Customer Question
Thank you for your last...
Thank you for your last answer. Have another question is it okay that my brother who was not executor nor trustee on my father's estate I was both of those talk to people like title companies and insurance companies and put insurance on the home without my consent?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

.

Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

He's certainly free to talk to THEM if they're willing to talk to HIM. However, if you wanted to put a stop to that you'd contact the companies yourself to at least notify them that YOU are the executor.

actually I had a feeling he either falsified documents or use the death certificate which he put his name on to get information because I wasn't able to get anything I was been told to subpoena things and I had proved that I was the trustee and executor by sending in the trust and then got the wrong answers in the run around in and was told to subpoena so anyways that's the situation

So that's rather odd but you can subpoena the information to get it. It doesn't make sense that a business is going to falsify information to benefit your brother and risk their ability to operate for a complete stranger.

Is there anything else I can answer for you?