Does a Notice of Probate actually mean you were a named

Does a Notice of...

Does a Notice of Probate actually mean you were a named beneficiary in a Will in NJ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. I received a Notice of Probate that my uncle's will was probated around November 24, 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. thank you

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
It does not. It means you may be a beneficiary and an interested party - usually a relative.
Ok. So basically because I am a living family member I could contest the Will but it doesn't mean I am named in the Will - correct?
Precisely. You want to see the will and then decide if you are named and if there is basis to contest such as fraud or lack of mental capacity!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Thank you!