My father has a POA FOR MEDICAL he was referred to hospice…

Customer Question
My father has a...

My father has a POA FOR MEDICAL he was referred to hospice by st rose Dr Limas ER PHYSICIAN I TRIED TO GIVE THEM A COPY OF MY FATHER'S POA CAUSE IT SPECIFICALLY STATES HE WANTED ANYTHING DONE TO PROLONG HIS LIFE IN CASE OF EMERGENCY THEY DAID HE HAD CAMCER AND WAS TERMINALLY ILL HE WAS NEVER DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER AND HE WAS NOT TERMINALLY ILL HE DID HAVE SEVER ESOPHAGITIS and some tumors but they always came back negative for cancer he became a hospice patient and died in less then two wks of taking there medication there's a lot more I have to point at medical negligence he was walking talking very active he did have a problem eating and swallowing meals but he was not terminally ill they came to my home and said he had less then 6 months to live and there was nothing a er or any doctor could do for him I've went over medical records called his primary GI AND THERES NOTHING TO CONFIRM HE WAS TERMINALLY ILL WITH CANCER THE MOMENT HOSPICE GOT INVOLVED HE WAS DEAD IN LESS THEN TWO WEEKS THERES SO MUCH MORE I GOT TO POSSIBLY PROVE THESE MEDICATIONS KILLED MY FATHER AND NOTHING ELSE WHAT SHOULD BE MY FIRST STEP TO MOVE IN THE RITE DIRECTION SO THESE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS WONT DO THE SAME THING TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO WASNT READY TO PASS

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

That was very brief I'm just so confused on how he was we one day and DEAD in a lol over a week if he wasn't terminally ill state of nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I'm not sure who to talk to

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There's a lot more

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/9/2018
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

It sounds like you are claiming medical malpractice. How long ago did this happen?

He passed on Feb 18 2018

Thanks for the additional information. It sounds like you would want a private consultation with a medical malpractice attorney in your area. There is usually no charge for the consultation. Possibly, I can get you a lawyer referral service number for you. What county did this occur?

I guess my question is if he has a poa on file at the hospital who referred him to hospice why would they even consider hospice if he wanted everything possible to PROLONG life.but I don't understand how they came to him having cancer and less then 6 months to live I handle all his medical and the drs have said it's probable cancer but every biopsy has came back negative I've never been told by any of his primary drs that he's been diagnosed and was terminally ill when the nurse came to my home and said he had cancer I told her that was the first I've ever heard he had cancer I asked her to show me in his medical file when and where he was diagnosed she came back three days later and said she couldn't find anything but a note from a Dr.At San martin hospital by that time my father was literally unconscious from all the medication I was so distraught and confused it didn't click to get him out of there care next thing you know his gone less then two wks
Clark county nevada
Isn't that what I paid for

Just Answer is not a law firm. It cannot represent you. If you want, you can request your money through customer service.