Was arrested for interfering with police procedure and then…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Was arrested for...
Second opinion] Was arrested for interfering with police procedure and then tazed and maced in the jail am 53 years old and they say they will not appoint me.a lawyer because im not facing jail time, i have ptsd and did,are they still required to due to my mental illnessJA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?Customer: Missouri and on jan 10thJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: Its all confusing in winona where the jail is im being charged with failure to obey an officer and that where they tazed and pepper sprayed me but the arresting officers were shannon county and i just got a call from the prosecuting attorny saying they have nothing but when i talk to the sheriff who is holding my phone as evedence he says charges are pendingJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: Ive contacted the FBI about the abuse in the jail
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/10/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

I paid $40, am sending this from a phone, the other attorny had no problem understanding and didnt need to correct me and be so rude thank you for your concern
Mark me down as an unsatisfied custumer, will be complaining , i sure hope they will be able to understand me

I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

,