Just got into an accident in a brand new car - got hit from…

Customer Question
Just got into an...

Just got into an accident in a brand new car - got hit from the side - so Insurance Company has me ‘Not at Fault’ - however, the new car was not added to the policy before the accident. So, they will not pay for the repairs. Is there anything I can do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

CA. Car was 1 day old

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes filed a claim

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. Had insurance coverage - but car was not added to the policy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/9/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

So was the other party at fault and did you file a claim against, some more information please,thanks.