I have a contract with a construction co thst him dont want…

I have a contract...

I have a contract with a construction co thst him dont want to honor

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I was doing a job in texas was 2 build out maintenance building and the other one in Hazelton, PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

The GC home base is Kansas and may home base is Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes what is my right

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I need the attorney to call me
3/9/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Phone call session started

Hello! I see that you requested a phone call. That’s great news! I have just one caller ahead of you, but you will be live on the phone with me in about 30 minutes.

I have not forgotten about you. This call is taking much longer than I thought. I'll be with you.

One of the hardest things to do sometimes is find a lawyer that you can trust. Google searches are a good place to start, but usually the lawyers who pay the most in advertising can get bumped up to be on the first page regardless of their quality. One thing I recommend is going through your state’s lawyer referral service (LRS). The LRS in each state typically requires the attorney to have several years of practice, be free of discipline, and have adequate staffing to assist people. Here is the link for the Kansas LRS - click here.

You can also search for attorneys on a website called Lawyer Legion (click here) that scours all 50 states based on the kind of attorney you need.

1(###) ###-####/strong>