My wife left me she wrote me letter that she left what are…

My wife left me...

My wife left me she wrote me letter that she left what are my rights

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No she left last night while I was at work

3/9/2018
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Are you going to file for divorce? Do you have any marital assets or debt?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know yet I just want know my rights for now before I file for divorce
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't want to call sorry

I understand but you right in regard to what? What is your concern? I know she left but what is the plan as of now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What's going to happen to what she left behind

She would be entitled to her property but she should retrieve it or make arrangements to store it. She does still possess a legal right and interest in the home, so you do not want to just dispose of her items but if you are going to file for divorce, you can ask that she remove these possessions if she left and vacated the home and does not live there. If it gets to the point where she has no intent to retrieve them and they are abandoned, you could dispose of them but want to make sure she is not going to retrieve them or want them and you do not have to allow them to remain at the home.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank you

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

LegalKnowledge, Attorney
LegalKnowledge, Attorney