Well my other half of 16 years is on probation with which I…

Customer Question
Well my other half...

Well my other half of 16 years is on probation with which I had nothing to do with this probation officer is trying to tell us we can't have contact he's got a head injury to where he really doesn't retain much it was a on the job accident so he's now on SSI and retirement she's tag teaming him with her side kick he was supposed to be put with someone who deals with people that have head injuries and was not she's taking us to court on the 14th of this month for a no contact order I've got power of attorney for him since 2012 I Make all Dr appointment And basically do everything that needs to be done we need help ASAP And her boss Kelly is no help we want a different probation officer asap please help us these people can't and shouldn't be treating people like they are lesser then just because they are probation officer she thinks she's God And she's far from it her name is***** please we need help like a month ago thank you Elisa Gurule my other half is Francis James Lavery but he goes by James Lavery please contact me at***@******.*** thank you and have a great day I'll be waiting to hesr back from you hopefully we can go talk to someone today here in Albuquerque

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

This is happening in Albuquerque New Mexico

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I've called her supervisor to no avail they are both in on it and don't want to hear anything we've got to say

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well he's disabled they should not be able to get away with treating people like this they don't know us only what they read on a paper and even that's not true most of the time because when people are angry they tend to say things that aren't true And you've got people like this that are going to jump all over it and you I'm not perfect I've made mistakes also but I did my Time learned my lesson and haven't been in any trouble with the law since I got out in 2008 which that had nothing to do with my other half either

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/9/2018
Lawyer: Jonathan Holson,
 replied 4 months ago
Jonathan Holson

What is your significant other on probation for? Is it a person offense involving you? Ie. domestic assault, assault, etc?