Again. I have got letters from the banks attorneys telling…

This is Thomas again. I...
This is Thomas again. I have got letters from the banks attorneys telling me that it is to late for me to file because the bankruptcy has already been filed and I didn't meet the deadline.The problem being I had to fight them in court to establish a judgement. If I win the case and get a judgement would it be to late to file a claim.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018

Thank you for your reply.

If you missed the deadline, we cannot help that I am sorry to say. You do have to file your creditor claim and motion for relief from stay within the proper time. Your case against them in OH should have actually been dismissed or stopped pending the bankruptcy claim.

So I would still file the creditor claim and motion for relief from stay in the BK court AND file a motion for leave to file your claims out of time and argue that they did not give you proper notice of the BK and the case in OH was proceeding like no BK had ever been filed and ask the court to allow you to make your claims out of time.

PLEASE, do not forget to go back to your other question and leave positive feedback.

Also, please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.