Department of correction supervision mismanagement, term…

Customer Question
Department of correction supervision...

Department of correction supervision mismanagement, long term confinement, caused panic attacks, went er, lost job, house, kids, need advise on ending my supervision by litigation

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

My issue is not real state

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Department of correction complaint

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Department of corrections confinement converted option
On low violations in Washington state
Answered in 5 days by:
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Hi, lost custody to two girls, never have done anything to harm them, hired GAL in WA at. She investigated me not my x, kids are in crices orders not fallow, was prose, esl end up not otainig my rights its been eight months did reconcedration denied what now thx
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, but your post is not making any sense to us and you need to please tell us what is going on and what your question is clearly so we can provide you an answer. Thank you for understanding.