This is. I lost you somehow about my house tax sale? I went…

Customer Question
Hi this is Jane. ...

Hi this is Jane.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I lost you somehow about my house tax sale ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I went thru all this..plz find attorney waiting to answer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Connect me to whoever got my lengthy text about approaching the man who bought my house at tax sale..didn’t go thru..yet

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 5 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
I wrote a lengthy text, I went to PayPal and lost you. Someone has some long descriptive texts from me there
Ok, if you have an open thread then continue there.
Can u find them? Or yes..I can’t type all that again. Do I pay xtra?
You just continue in the original thread. Pay once.
It disappeared after paypal
I will check with customer service
I contacted u right back...does no one have all that inf
Thank you..it took long time to type
I paid for short response monthly deal?
Tomorrow’s too late
I’m sorry for trouble
Not sure why happened.
Or why they couldn’t retrieve