I NEED TO EVICT THIS WOMAN WHO IS LIVING WITH ME RENT FREE.

Customer Question
I NEED TO EVICT...

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Henderson Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We just can't get along. she was homeless before she moved in September.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/9/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

Since she's living with you for an extended period of time you'd need to provide her with a Notice to Vacate and if she fails to leave then you'd file a formal eviction proceeding.

I would like to go to your office in Henderson Nevada.

If you're looking for an attorney, www.martindale.com is a great site to look for an attorney. We are not permitted to take customers of the site as clients.

Is there anything else I can answer for you?