This may sound crazy. But how does a person(s) family

This may sound crazy...

This may sound crazy. But how does a person(s) family emanicipate from the laws of the state, county and city. How do I proclaim with a legal right that I have the right to live free of the corrupt legal system in which I reside.? Local state elected officials. Local county officials and city officials. Federal regulations is not an issue as if yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas. Im willing to move if necessary. But I've lived in Texas for 55 years..

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Such as what ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Like what I would need to file to be emancipated of texas law ? Or some type of grievance. Because if I filed grievance. My family and I would suffer retaliation on and on.

3/9/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your request.

If you are living in the State of Texas the only way to relieve yourself of the State laws is to move out of State and then you will be subject to another jurisdiction's laws. That said you can be extradited back to Texas to face any crime you may have committed there.

If you want to contest any law in the State of Texas you would need to either petition the Texas State Legislature or the Supreme Ct for a declaration that any law you contest is unconstitutional.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback today to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney