I was wondering what can I do and who can I turn to if my…

Customer Question
Hello, I was wondering...

Hello, I was wondering what can I do and who can I turn to if my attorney has sent me a picture of himself in the bathtub. I must be cordial because I have a product liability case and now all of a sudden he wants to settle for 12,500 he is only taking 2,500 of that and he has had this case for almost 7 years .He just served them the end of last year. what do i do Please help. thank you Lori

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Montana

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I'm afraid to say anything this is a very small town and he has my case.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't know at the moment I'm sorry i have m.s. and don't think very well sometimes.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/9/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

Huh. Well, I'm going to be captain obvious here when I state that is highly inappropriate.

But telling you that isn't particularly helpful...

It's possible, of course, that it's an accident and you could call him on it. Or you can wait until he settles your case and you receive your money - and then decide if you want to report him to the state bar.

Hello. Is there anything else I can answer for you?