My daughters husband left the martial home. She only works…

Customer Question
My daughters husband left...

My daughters husband left the martial home. She only works part time. He took all the income and left her with all the bills. Is there and “emergency support” hearing to make home pay at least half of the credit card bills and mortgage until they divorce? There are three children that are not his in the home.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

North carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is ir

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I’m an attorney. Please note this site is for general educational information and does not constitute legal advice; communications with experts of the site does not create an attorney-client relationship.
What is your response
No I do not want a phone call at this time
Getting confused how this works. Not getting a response. Do not want phone call.
There absolutely is temporary support during the pendency of a divorce.it would be a motion for Pendente lite support.
How long does it take
Usually takes about a month unless it is filed as an emergency motion.

Is there anything else I can answer for you?