I'm being sued by a person who claim he slipped on my

Customer Question
I'm being sued by...

I'm being sued by a person who claim he slipped on my property but he is lying about the matter since the obstruction that he claim injured him been there since I brought the property and the area is lit and he lives bext to me and I was warn to be careful by the parole board and is getting push by his lawyer to answer in ten days with a lawyer respinse ir they will take my house because I didn't respond

Lawyer's Assistant: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?

I'm in Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

A tree was once tgere cut down by the city and I told his mother some time ago their plumbing is on my property and a Philadelphia told them that also and that I could sue to have it remove but I'm too ill to be bother with that my focus been on my illness this person been harassing me fir some time now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Your homeowner insurance carrier should cover this under your liability coverage. Simply present the insurer with the complaint and they will tender your defense. They will provide you an attorney at no charge to you and pay any judgment or settlement up to your policy limits.

Well I had to let go of my insurance because of financial reasons and i Google pro bono and your site come up I'm very ill so i don't believe this is pro bono but thank you
No I'll just let y'all keep the five dollars and re-do the process

No, this is not a site to obtain pro bono legal services.

I am sorry. Good luck with this.