Looking for info on creating an LLC. Np

Looking for info on...

Looking for info on creating an LLC

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

Np

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

I live in NC and will be operating a Franchise in SC. I am wondering if I should use a Registered Agent Service and register the LLC in SC. I will eventually have a shop in SC but for now will be working out of my home
3/8/2018
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. Let me see if I can assist. Give me a moment to review and type my reply.

no problem thanks

Under SC law, a South Carolina entity must have a registered agent with a physical location in South Carolina and be present at that address during normal business hours. You can either use a registered agent service or you can use an attorney/accountant in SC to act as your registered agent.

Have I answered all your questions?
If so, please be sure to accept my response and post a positive 5-star rating.

Lori
Lori, Attorney
Okay. I think you answered my question. Thanks