Can I turn off my utilities to encourge someone to leave my…

Customer Question
Can I turn off...

Can I turn off my utilities to encourge someone to leave my home ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Austin TX

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It's my 39 yr daughter, has no money or support, and my 5 yr grandson

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

no

Hi, I'm sorry, but I didn't ask a question. Could you tell me what you're saying no to exactly?

1st paragraph, last sencenet

I'm sorry; did you not want me to review your question?

Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Loren, Attorney
I see you have opted out your last expert. Did you wish to continue?