Seven Figure Profit Code Scam? Minnesota. Don't know.

Customer Question
Seven Figure Profit Code...

Seven Figure Profit Code Scam?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Don't know

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Promising at least one grand a day; $67 sign up fee

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

This is part of the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is." This whole program is reported as a scam and you will not make anything near what they are promising. You can read more about them here: https://amvsmlm.com/7-figure-profit-code

People who get into these scams generally never see any of the proceeds that are promised, they just spend money.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.