I live atn lot 19 st Petersburg Florida. Silverlake mobile…

Customer Question
Hello My name is*****...

Hello My name is***** I live at*****n lot 19 st Petersburg Florida. Silverlake mobile home resort.. I have lived there since 2003 with my father Louis N Greeley who has just passed on sept 24 2017.. I have been evicted from my home because of not paying lit rent since Aug 2017 500$ a month is rent. I own my double wide trailor but rent today the lot. I have to file in probate court because of no will ..what can I do. I was escorted off the property Friday of last week by sherriff

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?

Customer:(###) ###-####is my cell # ,Jeanne Greeley.###-##-####ss#

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

To whom ?? There was a judged name on eviction. I got a few warnings but did not have the funds. I did get a money order if 200$ the night before I was removed. The landlord has deposited this money order..said he was not giving it back to me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am listed as my fathers beneficiary at his bank Grow Financial.. In st Petersburg Florida. When I went to bank they said I need a letter of administration

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
When will I get s responce
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, I do not understand what you mean by "What can I do?" Since you already know you have to file probate and you have not paid rent in about 8 months on the lot, you have to cure the late rent and pay the owner what is due.

So can you please explain more. Have you been to the local probate court yet?

but. I did not have the funds to file. If I can pay by credit card online I can do it today

Thank you for your reply.

You have to go into the court and file in person and pay in person. You can file a motion with the court, the clerk will have a copy of the motion, to waive the fees if you are indigent and cannot afford it. You have to get the probate filed and it can be unsupervised probate and the clerk will sign the letter of administration.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.