We need to get advice on a case that we have been summons as…

Customer Question
We need to get...

We need to get advice on a case that we have been summons as witnesses for in regards ***** ***** commercial lease.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The plaintiff gave us a subpoena today for a hearing on March 19. Sorry, defendant. The plaintiff is our landlord.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The landlord sued the defendant for a breach of lease. The defendants subpoenaed us as witnesses. We have a 5 yr. lease with the plantiff and don't won't to do anything to harm that relationship since we have 5 years with him.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.