I asked my current doctor to sign a note telling my landlord…

Customer Question
I asked my current...

I asked my current doctor to sign a note telling my landlord that am allowed a service animal. He refused for no valid reason, yet he insists that I jump through hoops for him.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Vermont.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Now he claims that I am "rude and threatening".

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this an ADA violation?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

are you asking if you can compel doctor to issue such a note? what can I answer for you?