An employee of mine has taken control of my FB page reaching…

Customer Question
An employee of mine...

An employee of mine has taken control of my FB page reaching out to FB to no avail

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I’ve sent an email to FB about my page and I am the owner of the business I’ve had to response

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really there is back story with the said employee but nothing that should cause this

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/8/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 5 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

You can send a warning cease and desist letter to the employee. You can also terminate him. You may further contact FB through lawyer demand letter and direct it to their legal department, which should remove his access.

A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
No

ok, what else did you want to know or what can I clarify?

I obviously do not work for facebook so cannot secure the outcome at this moment, but such letter is normally effective and would avoid the need to sue, which is obviously something you may threaten.