I have some fraud checks with signatures that which the case…

I have some fraud...

I have some fraud checks with signatures that which the case was closed they are a live vino of one of the women cashing my check but still they say they can't prove it what next step do I need to take to get justice all the information is at the courthouse they say I can't get the girl that actually stole the checks cause I didn't see her but what about the one with vidio

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Hamilton ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes it was the device close the case he says we can't prove it I don't know why when there is a picture of just one cashing my check at my bank someone had to sign that check for her to cash it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know if I s hoop UK's turn these checks over to the fbi

3/8/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What does the UK have to do with these checks? Is the video from the UK?

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Not UK the video of the girl is from woodforest bank in usa
Phone call session started

Thank you for the fast reply. The authorities are correct. They cannot prove that the person cashing the check was the actual thief because nobody saw her take anything.

If the state can prove she knew or ought to have known beyond a reasonable doubt that the checks were stolen, they could charge her with criminal possession of stolen property. But the DA's burden at trial is proof beyond a reasonable doubt, and if they don't believe they can make that stick, they won't take the case on.

A prosecutor has the complete discretion to decide for himself whether or not to take a case.

Will call shortly to discuss this.